Outside Sales Account Executive
- Base Salary of $38,000
- Guaranteed annual commissions of $12,000 ($1,000 guaranteed for 24 months, paid monthly).
- $3,600 annual expense allowance for car and phone, paid biweekly.
- Annual bonus opportunity $12,000 at 100% of quota, paid monthly.
- Additional uncapped transactional commission opportunities for new client acquisition. ($250 per new client and monthly MPaaS stream).
- Additional earnings opportunities related to manufacturer programs and promotions.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking an Outside Sales Account Executive to support the Louisville, KY marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital display, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring creative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for people who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Toshiba America Business Solutions' Outside Sales Account Executives are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions, including high-speed digital copiers/printers, full-color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery, and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products in a complex territory.
Why Join our Team?
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Monthly bonus
- Industry-leading outside sales training
- Car and cell phone allowances
- Cutting-edge sales tools, including a data management device with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Career Mobility
- Protected sales territory
- Drive sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory to achieve quota via cold calling and self-generating leads.
- Present and sell Toshiba digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products; drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns.
- Adopt Toshiba's culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, and a focus on core role KPIs.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist. Develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations, coordinating the terms of the sale and client training. Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory management and prospecting objective-identify key areas of opportunity for new business. Conduct sales reporting as required.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- A minimum of one year of outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment or an understanding how a business operates internally.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
- Client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and/or decision-maker with a consultative approach.
- Proven record of accomplishment measured against revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in cold calling and prospecting.
- Must have good business acumen, including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Driver's License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days.
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request accommodation.