Senior Outside Sales Account Executive
As the Senior Outside Sales Account Executive on our Enterprise Accounts Team, you will be accountable for bringing creative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs in the Pottstown, PA market.
Your role as Senior Outside Sales Account Executive will be to sell a full range of office solutions (high-speed digital copiers/printers, full-color copiers/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery, and Digital Signage), and other non-Toshiba products in a complex territory, supporting gender-inclusive workplaces.
You will also have the chance to impact on society by enabling businesses to save costs, protect their documents, and reduce their carbon footprint.
What You'll Be Doing
- Driving B2B sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory, which includes growing relationships with a diverse clientele.
- Achieving your B2B quota via lead generation and relationship-building.
- Presenting and selling digital office equipment and software solutions, including multi-functional products while acting as an ambassador for the company
- Generating new business by prospecting and converting leads.
- Adopting a culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, and a focus on core KPIs.
- Partnering with clients to identify goals and needs while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Aligning products and services where business opportunities exist.
- Developing relationships with clients and delivering high levels of client care.
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Coordinating the terms of each sale, conducting sales reporting, and training
- Creating and maintaining a prospecting plan with an objective to identify key areas of opportunity for new business.
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the industry and trends that influence office equipment and digital technology marketplaces.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business-to-business sales experience.
- 2+ years of outside or inside sales experience in a business-to-business environment
- Valid driver's license.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
- Salary range from $36,327.00 to $44,000.00 depending on experience.
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request an accommodation.