- Hourly range $12.10-$15.75
- The pay range for the position (paid biweekly) is $12.10 /per hour to $15.75 /per hour, depending on experience.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Warehouse Coordinator to work in our Gluckstandt, MS location.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
- Coordinate and perform various warehouse activities including but not limited to verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, disposition of materials and maintenance of inventory database system.
- Back-Up Delivery Driver as needed. Responsible for operating the vehicle in a safe manner, including following DOT rules and regulations for truck safety. Ensure vehicle and equipment are clean and kept in working order.
- Load and unload freight/products in an efficient and safe manner. Communicate identified problems to management.
- Operate all material handling equipment including but not limited to forklift, hand truck, hand held scanners, iPads and computers; assemble, pack and pick materials.
- Perform counting activities for physical inventory, cycle count, shipping or receiving accuracy.
- Create the daily delivery schedule for management review; coordinate the delivery and set up for shop and delivery personnel.
- Confirm deliveries with customers as required; update the daily delivery schedule in the designated scheduling system and schedule equipment moves with customers and coordinate equipment deliveries with sales and service.
- Ensure all systems are up to date and accurate; run reports as required.
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and related equipment.
- Oversight for all received shipments ensuring they are stored appropriately.
- Maintain clean, neat and orderly work area, adhere to safety rules and follow all security procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Must have 1 year of material handling or warehouse operations.
- Ability to coordinate paperwork and execute multiple activities.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and good driving record.
- Must meet all DOT (Dept Of Transportation) requirements once hired.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office or a related Outlook email system.
- Ability to learn and update customer websites and portals.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Good communication skills.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
- The pay range for the position (paid biweekly) is $12.10 /per hour to $15.75 /per hour, depending on experience
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request an accommodation.