Call Center Agent I - Hardware
- Hourly Rate: $22.85 to $33.65
- The pay range for the position (paid biweekly) is $22.85 / per hour to $33.65 / per hour depending on experience.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. is a global powerhouse with a 150-year heritage. We are an industry leader in digital displays, document security and software solutions. We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Call Center Agent I to work in our Lake Forest, CA headquarters. We help businesses print smarter, work more securely, improve workflow, and communicate better. Our reputation in the industry is due in large part to the outstanding care our people provide. What's more, Toshiba has received the Thomson Reuters award for "Top Global Innovators" four times.
Provide first-level call center support to Field Service Techs for hardware inquiries on Toshiba MFPs, Barcode Printers as well as other tech support activities.
- Provide telephone support for hardware-related issues on Toshiba MFP Barcode printer and other problems reported from the field.
- Gather call information or work with Technicians of varying skill levels in order to identify root cause analysis or troubleshoot problems.
- Access and search Toshiba documentation, TABS' website for additional information.
- Research new problems and document support activities.
- Engage in other well-defined and documented telephone support activities.
- Open, transfer and close incident tickets to the standards of the department within a timely fashion.
- Maintain MFP hardware and Barcode Printer knowledge to ensure effective problem resolution.
- Escalate problems that are not resolved according to department escalation process.
- Perform confirmation test as directed.
- Document findings as identified and advise management of problematic areas. Configure, manage and maintain test equipment as appropriate.
- Document findings as identified and advise management of problem areas.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- May be required to generate reports regarding call activity.
- Perform other related duties.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent.
- 3 years+ experience in Toshiba MFP and/or Barcode Printer hardware support.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting MFP hardware-related issues.
- Must be articulate with strong verbal, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Courteous and professional telephone manner along with the ability to deal effectively with customers/clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
- Non Exempt - Hourly pay range for the position (paid biweekly) is $22.85 / per hour to $33.65 / per hour depending on experience.
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request an accommodation.