* Committed to producing safe, quality food.
* Unload bottles.
* Complete a daily pre-shift forklift inspection sheet and report any shift issues.
* Change the forklift battery. Assist others if necessary to ensure safe battery changing procedures are followed.
* Complete proper receiving documentation on inbound loads
* Completely record all lot numbers of totes dumped during the shift; record all downtime associated with the unscrambler.
* Follow Documentation Policy
* You will be responsible for completion of the Unscrambler Inspection Worksheet
* You will be responsible for completion of the Cap Inspection Worksheet
* Follow Packaging Material Defect Policy
* Responsible for minor repairs and adjustments and all change over tasks
* Inspect incoming bottles for defects.
* Pull totes (60 lbs)
* Operate automatic hopper to dump bottles.
* Monitor and adjust unscrambler motor speeds.
* Adjust and replace unscrambler belts.
* Adjust and replace unscrambler orientor pads.
* Set down bottle detectors.
* Remove bottle jams.
* Restart machine
* Remove bands from totes and dispose in proper waste receptacle.
* Stack recyclable totes and lids
* Stage totes for line replenishment
* Take all trash and cardboard to the dumpster (twice per shift)
* Maintain clutter free work area, mop and squeegee.
* Dump caps
* Adjust rails.
* You shall follow all Good Manufacturing Practices
* Ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures.
* Know and perform all sanitation requirements of processing and production, follow correct procedures, sanitation processes and safe use of chemicals.
* Will perform tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.