Customer Care Support I
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Customer Care Support I to work in the Louisville, KY office. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best
Summary: Administer supply and dispatch support for contracted accounts via phone, fax, mail, and email. Dispatch Technicians on service calls in an efficient and courteous manner recording all appropriate data pertaining to the calls. Act as a central communication point for customer care calls.
- Process incoming supply requests via telephone, fax, mail, or email from contracted accounts in an effective and timely manner.
- Review account history to ensure appropriate product levels are shipped.
- Ensure special pricing is understood and explained to customers as needed according to established policies and practices.
- Maintain customer relationships and generate a positive Toshiba experience.
- Dispatch Service Technicians per established procedures.
- Ensure calls are dispatched promptly.
- May determine dispatch priorities for field assignments to minimize response times.
- Handle customer calls, complaints, and questions with appropriate professionalism and etiquette.
- Ensure all customer calls are returned in a timely manner.
- Perform routine account troubleshooting to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems regarding service visits, device consumption, damaged shipments, or defective products.
- Review open service activity and prioritize by the customer, time of call, and territory. Interface with appropriate staff to assist in problem resolution.
- Mitigate/reconcile problems as they arise.
- Set up, maintain, and update customer systems/records accordingly.
- Generate reports as required and update the database accordingly.
- Ensure customer care activities are timely and accurately documented according to TBS policies and procedures using automated systems and/or established reports.
- Perform updates and corrections as required such as tracking or transit updates on previously placed orders.
- Collect meters from customer contacts on machines that are not reported in accordance with the established contract and manage supply order requests versus actual machine usage.
- Stay current on new machines, products,s, and updates.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a combination of the order processing and customer account maintenance/support and dispatch experience
- Must be detailed oriented self-starter
- Demonstrated experience using CRM systems preferred
- Courteous and professional telephone manner along with the ability to deal effectively with customers in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and team members
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule and paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request accommodation.