Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Director of Sales, supporting the Michigan marketplace. Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Toshiba Business Solutions' Director of Sales provides leadership and guidance for Selling Sales Managers, Individual Contributor roles, and Specialists who are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of office solutions including high-speed digital copier/printers, full copier/printers, software (Document Capture, Document Management Services, Document Delivery, and Digital Signage) and other non-Toshiba products to meet established revenue objectives for the Team. This role executes the strategic direction for the marketplace through sales professionals. This role reports to the TBS VP/GM, or VP Sales.
- Executes the strategic direction of the marketplace while leading the Managers and possibly some Sales Professionals directly. Identifies opportunities to grow market share and creates programs for Sales Professionals to improve sales results.
- Manage team to drive net- new business through both high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns, as well as team-generated prospecting activities. Adopt and instill Toshiba's culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, and a focus on core role KPIs.
- Work effectively and coordinate with Managers including Service and Administrative leaders. Participate in activities of cross-functional teams to improve the results of the sales team. Ensure the sales team has the necessary resources to perform properly. Manage sales team communication and ensure goals are achieved. Cultivate sales team industry knowledge.
- Collaborate with clients to understand and identify their objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist. Manage and develop strong relationships with C-level clients and deliver high levels of client care. Direct presentations and product demonstrations, negotiating the terms of the sale, and client satisfaction.
- Develop and manage a robust prospecting plan including territory management.
- Develop sales metrics driving a team to build and maintain a pipeline capable of meeting the assigned team and identifying opportunities for new business. Generate and analyze sales reporting and forecasting as required. Identify problem areas and advise executive management of potential solutions to mitigate problems.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. A minimum of eight years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus. Demonstrated success managing sales managers and sales professionals and executing strategic sales direction for a market.
- Must have strong knowledge of how a business operates internally, and the ability to manage in a cross-functional or matrix management environment.
- Ability to deliver on budget objectives by executing on sales plans, goals, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; and making mid-course corrections.
- Ability to lead sales teams toward the achievement of corporate goals and grow market share.
- Strong client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and/or decision-maker with a client approach.
- Proven accomplishment measured against revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Must be proficient in salesforce.com or comparable CRM systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Driver's License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email
AccommodationRequest@tabs.toshiba.com to request accommodation.