Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Delivery Driver supporting the New England marketplace in the Westborough, MA warehouse.
Our people bring creative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.
- Responsible for assembling customer orders, loading company trucks, securing the equipment for travel, and delivering products to designated delivery sites
- Responsible for the delivery and pick-up of Toshiba equipment locally and to nearby regional cities
- Load and unload trucks, maintain cleanliness standards of the warehouse, and work at a rapid pace to meet work deadlines
- Shipping, receiving, stocking order pulling, material handling, loading, and unloading trucks
- Operate powered, and non-powered Material Handling equipment and adhere to all OSHA requirements
- Must meet all DOT (Dept. of Transportation) requirements once hired
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- A minimum of one year experience in a warehouse or distribution environment, delivery capacity or a combination of education and experience that enables one to perform the duties and responsibilities listed in a professional manner.
- Must have general knowledge of basic computer software. Skill in using order processing systems is helpful but not required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record. Must meet all DOT (Dept Of Transportation) requirements once hired.
- Read and understand general procedures manuals and general instructions.
- Perform basic math calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Prior DOT certification is a plus
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package, including the
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email
AccommodationRequest@tabs.toshiba.com to request accommodation.