Solutions Sales Consultant
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is a Solutions Sales Consultant, to support the MO/KS marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Perform consulting and drive sales of Professional Services, Document Output Management, and Document Capture & Workflow solutions in small and medium business (SMB) end-user accounts in an overlay capacity to market sales professionals. Collaborate with sales management to meet established revenue objectives.
- Drive Sales of Professional Services, Document Output Management, and Document Capture & Workflow Solutions to SMB Customers in order to meet established revenue objectives.
- Perform Pre-Sales Consulting to capture business & technical requirements and to build customer value. Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist.
- Develop deliverables to include but are not limited to Solutions Configurations, Business Requirements Documents (BRD), and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Respond to or participate in responding to RFP's & perform other duties as assigned
- Manage assigned M&S renewals and SaaS subscriptions. Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience in a combination of the following areas: professional service, solutions sales, or consulting.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
- Must have demonstrated experience in Information & Document Lifecycle process, products, and services, Information Technology, IT Infrastructure & Security, Consulting & Technical Writing.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to engage and interact with customers, C-Level Executives and deliver compelling value propositions that support the sales strategy.
- Proficient in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Valid Driver's License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request an accommodation.