MPS Client Care Specialist
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, has an opportunity for a Client Care Specialist, in North Carolina. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for someone to contribute their professional best.
Summary: Provide daily client care activities resulting in overall client satisfaction. Provide account support to the MPS Team in a combination of the following: a review of print assessment data to be used in the analysis and preparation of client assessments, presentations, business reviews, implementation support, and resolution of customer concerns.
- Review, gather, enter, and audit print assessment data (meter information, contract review, etc) from clients by phone, via FM Audit, or on-site.
- Act as the focal point for problem resolution, and client care ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Access and use data collection tools to report or provide information (i.e., monthly volume, the price per copy, billing, etc.).
- May assist the MPS Team in conducting client assessments of printer fleets utilizing data collection tools and/or physical data assessments in order for the Team to develop value propositions for clients and/or provide client care solutions.
- Ensure all MPS contracted printers are properly tagged, inspected, and accurately communicated to proper administrative staff for correct billing and supply replacement and assist efforts by service staff in retrieving meter readings, as necessary.
- Assist MPS Team in the development, and pricing distribution of new product introductions.
- Project management assistance on MPS initiatives.
- May review quarterly, supply costs, and report cost changes that could negatively impact MPS business.
- Provide accurate and timely FM Audit data in preparation for client Quarterly Reviews.
- Facilitate meetings and projects around the implementation of new clients.
- Collaborate with MPS Team for possible upgrade opportunities and print migration to more cost-effective solutions.
- Create reports, benchmark client satisfaction reviews, and may provide client training as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in one or more of the following areas sales support customer support, account support, or administration.
- May have a background in professional solutions, document management, output management, or document security industries in a support capacity.
- Familiarity and/or working knowledge of the printer marketplace including understanding specifications, pricing, and operational costs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various software platforms and comfortable with daily navigation.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and effectively resolve client issues
- Must be computer literate (Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Valid Driver's License-some travel required.
- Must have good communication skills with the ability to communicate with clients and collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- Must have basic math capabilities.
- Office environment - May be required to lift printers from time to time.
- Ability to travel - May be required to drive or fly to client site.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request accommodation.