Managed Print Sales (MPaaS) Specialist II
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Sales Specialist - Managed Print Specialist supporting the Newburgh and Albany Marketplace. Toshiba is an industry leader in equipment, digital displays, document security, and software solutions that keep businesses running brilliantly and efficiently.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents, and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best
Summary: Toshiba Business Solutions' MPaaS Sales Reps are business-to-business sales professionals responsible for selling Toshiba's full line of managed print services and print solutions to meet established sales objectives.
- Drive MPaaS sales revenue and market share by managing a defined territory or named accounts to achieve quota.
- Present and sell Toshiba Managed Print services, products, and solutions.
- Drive net new business through prospecting and high conversion rate of warm leads from lead generation campaigns.
- Adopt Toshiba's culture of sales excellence, including established sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, and a focus on core role KPIs.
- Build and manage strategic territory and account plans.
- Work with clients to understand and identify objectives and needs while aligning Toshiba products and services where business opportunities exist.
- Present value propositions and develop relationships with clients and deliver high levels of client care.
- Develop and conduct presentations, product demonstrations, document analysis, fleet audits, and use of appropriate technology tools to capture client needs to develop viable solutions.
- Coordinate terms of the sale, and implementations.
- Act as an ambassador and representative for Toshiba.
- Create and maintain a prospecting plan including territory management and prospecting objectives and identify key areas of opportunity for new business.
- Advise management where appropriate and coordinate with MPaaS Analysts.
- Maintain client relationships thru appropriate reporting, providing consultative guidance for new product offerings, and ensuring training needs are identified and met.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the industry and trends influencing the marketplace.
- Maintain appropriate certification on all equipment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent/4 or more years of outside sales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Selling experience with technology sales, professional and/or managed services, or industry-related experience.
- Specialized knowledge in Managed Print Services products and offerings is required.
- Must have an understanding of how a business operates internally.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial experience with a goal-driven focus.
- Ability to manage large geographic territory.
- Strong Client-facing skills and effective selling to an executive, owner, and/or decision-maker with a consultative approach.
- Proven record of accomplishment measured against revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated financial/quantitative skills needed for analytical evaluation/interpretation and construction of applicable business solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated experience cold calling and prospecting.
- Must have good business acumen including sales quota achievement and closing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously while demonstrating excellent time management skills.
- Ability to travel as required.'
- Valid Driver's License.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email Accommodation Request@tabs.toshiba.com to request an accommodation.