Are you the next Software Developer Intern we are looking for?
Summary of the Role:
- As part of building Sky suite products, we often have requests from customer for features that if done stand-alone could be delivered relatively easily, but as part of the integrated suite take more time and resource than we can allocate. As a result, these features do not get prioritized and customers are left with difficult work arounds.
- We have recently had success building some small utilities/prototypes that allow us to deliver capabilites to our customers but don't disrupt larger development efforts in the suite. This allows us to increase client satisfaction as they can get the critical functionality they need and gives us early feedback on features before building in the suite.
- We would like to have the Intern help extend this initiative and accelerate our prototyping.
In this role you will:
- Work with the product team and understand business requirements
- Develop and implement small prototypes in WPF/ASP .net
About the ideal candidate:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- C#, WPF, ASP .net
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- English proficiency (oral and written) required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and seek to hire the best candidate regardless of age, beliefs, disability, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus' authorization.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.