Customer Service Field Trainer - South Florida (Tri-County)
Toshiba America Business Solutions, a leader in digital technology, is seeking a Customer Service Field Trainer position in our Deerfield Beach, FL marketplace to cover South Florida (Tri-County) which will include but not be limited to Miami, Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties.
Our people bring innovative, real-world solutions for our client's print management needs; we help cut costs, secure documents and reduce the environmental footprint. We are a growing, dynamic organization that has a need for individuals who are driven to contribute their professional best.
Provide field training / customer support for customers who have purchased and/or leased Toshiba Equipment. Ensure customers understand how to effectively operate equipment resulting in positive Toshiba experience. Responsible for handling complex inquiries and may assist or guide less senior Cust Service Field Trainers.
- Provide Customer training on purchased and/or leased Toshiba equipment.
- Handle complex questions regard product operability.
- Ensure Customers have full understanding of equipment operation and capabilities to maximize usage and generate interest in additional equipment needs and other print management opportunities.
- Provide potential leads to sales team.
- May also Train Toshiba sales/marketing staff on all Toshiba equipment.
- May assist other Customer Service Field Trainers with complex issues.
- Respond to customer questions and troubleshoot operator problems with equipment / software operability.
- Ensure customers questions are resolved which results in a positive customer experience.
- Follow-up on all customer commitments in a prompt manner.
- Expected to handle more complex problems for Customer Service Field Trainers.
- Work closely with Service, Sales and Marketing department(s) to maintain accurate contact list and new equipment purchased or leased to set future appointments for field training.
- Monitor customer appointment schedule for timely field training appointments.
- Track appointment execution in the system and make changes as needed based on urgency and need.
- Log and maintain assigned system used to schedule, track and report on training related activity and customer concerns.
- Generate various reports in support of activities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3 years of customer support experience providing training on basic equipment operation to print driver installation.
- Must have ability to handle more complex questions and problems with ease.
- May have had prior experience providing in office training or training by phone.
- Good computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office - Word, and Outlook).
- Detailed oriented with good follow up skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and resolve issues
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer/training support by phone and/or in-person.
- Requires a valid Driver's license with ability to travel by automobile a large percentage of time.
- Ability to interact in a fast-paced environment in a professional manner.
- Ability to be flexible and act promptly and effectively to management and co-worker requests.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. offers a competitive salary and generous benefits package including the following:
- Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pre-tax spending accounts
- 401(k) plan
- Pet Insurance
- Company provided life insurance
- Employee discounts
- Generous paid holiday schedule, paid vacation & sick/personal business/volunteer days
Toshiba America Business Solutions is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that evaluates qualified applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, religious creed, disability, marital status, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation or any other protected factor.
We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should email to request an accommodation.