- Committed to producing safe, quality food
- Accurately record all adjustments made to all batches.
- Responsible for minor repairs and adjustments to equipment.
- Perform all LOTO procedures.
- Responsible for all changeover tasks.
- Maintain processing equipment and practice company good manufacturing procedures guidelines.
- Understand use of QA testing equipment and perform lab tests as required.
- Perform and document quality checks of the process, pasteurization, making gum batch, making batch, CIP circuit cleaning, waste circuits, able to transfer batch to.
- Know and perform all sanitation requirements of processing CIP circuit cleaning.
- Work closely with QA.
- Work directly with supervisor and perform duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Understand and follow production schedule for line.
- The employee shall follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures.
- Know and perform all sanitation requirements of processing and production; following correct procedures, sanitation processes and safe use of chemicals. The employee shall refer to Sanitation Policy.
- Will perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.