Position at TownNews
TownNews equips local media organizations with the digital services and guidance to transform their business models and flourish in the digital age. TownNews is expanding and we're looking for an experienced Team Lead for our Partner Success Team. The Partner Success Team Lead will focus on working directly with the team to establish best practices that will allow us to provide best in class support to our customers as well as to continue to drive the ongoing adoption of our product suite. You'll use data collection and analysis as well as partner feedback to develop retention strategies centered on customer expectations and engagement. You will have a constant focus on driving your team to maximize the value of our solutions with each individual customer.
- Work in a fast paced environment that emphasizes critical thinking and collaboration while providing mentorship, training, and daily oversight to our Partner Success Team.
- Drive retention and growth among our customers by understanding and focusing on their business needs. Working collaboratively with both our customers and other teams within TownNews to ensure the successful adoption of new solutions.
- Establish techniques to maintain consistent communication with key customers. Analyzing customer health metrics and deploying NPS to monitor adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement while also identifying potential opportunities for customers to act as our advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Facilitate collaboration between the Partner Success team and Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities, focusing on setting up and deploying the right process, playbooks, tools and strategies.
- Participate in the software design lifecycle by suggesting strategic changes to software and services to improve its usability and image in the industries served.
- 5+ years customer success or account management experience
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with large enterprise customers, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals
- Maintain an empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Experience building, managing and guiding a team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, highly organized, collaborative and detail oriented taking a high degree of ownership and responsibility while still being open to input from other team members and departments
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- BSc/BA or equivalent experience in business administration, information technology, sales or a relevant field
TownNews offers a competitive salary, great benefits and the opportunity for successful employees to develop within a growing technology company. TownNews equips more than 2,000 local media organizations with the digital and broadcast services and guidance to transform their business models and flourish in the digital age. Our tools and expertise in print, digital, video, OTT, and advertising enable forward-thinking media organizations in dynamic markets to efficiently engage their audiences, increase security and grow revenue. TownNews is majority owned by Lee Enterprises. More information at