Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Commitment to producing safe, quality food.
- Ensure efficient operation of all production lines including mechanical and electrical services.
- Perform all work conforming to Conagra, state and local standards andcodes.
- Ability to carry out the following functions: electrical trouble shooting, parts manufacture, and proper operation of shopequipment.
- Follow all Safety, and GoodManufacturing Policies.
- Exhibit flexibility whenrequired for special projects or any areas of the facility when needed.
- Provides operator trainingin the areas of safety, set-up, changeover, and Operator Asset Care.
- Assists in constructiontype work involving the removal or installation of equipment.
- Read and interpret electrical drawings and schematics
- General knowledge of advanced electronic controls including VFD drives, Start/Stop, starters and contactors. Proximity switches, RTD's, and PT's/
- Demonstrates basic electronic troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot single and three phase motors.
- Repair Pneumatic cylinders and flow control components
- Demonstrate basic problem solving analysis of mechanical systems
- Repair mechanical power distribution components:
- Drive belts and chains
- Sprockets, Pulleys and Sheaves
- Bearings and shafts
- Gearboxes and clutches
- Repair fluid distribution components:
- Manual, Motor operated and Pneumatic actuated valves
- Centrifugal and positive displacement pumps
- Fluid system filters and strainers
- Demonstrate basic computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word and CMMS applications.
- Ability to repair and maintain the following manufacturing components
- Product Fillers
- Box erectors and product packaging machines.
- Bottle Rinsers and washers
- Bottle Cappers
- Bottle Descramblers
- Packaging and bottle labelers
- Packaging Palletizers
- Setup and basic maintenance of ink jet coders
- Setup and basic maintenance of hot and cold glue systems
- Repair Hydraulic cylinders and flow control components
- Basic PLC troubleshooting, ability to connect to a PLC and diagnose issues
- Ability to repair and maintain the following plant support equipment
- Boiler and steam distribution systems
- Air compressors
- Waste water systems
- HVAC systems
- Pallet Jacks and Fork Lifts
- Maintenance fabrication Skills
- TIG and MIG welding
- Lathe and Milling
High school diploma or equivalent required.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.