Parts Sales Specialist
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), North America's largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a Parts Sales Specialist. The role of the Parts Sales Specialist is to be responsible for assisting all customers and technicians in securing needed parts and supplies. Will also be accountable for achieving the monthly sales and gross profit forecasts, and for seeking and soliciting parts sales.
- Works with customers, outside salespersons and technicians to fill parts requirements with general supervision.
- Prepares invoices for all over the counter sales and bills parts to repair orders that are issued to the shops.
- Assist in maintaining stock levels, receiving and shipping parts, and in issuing local purchase orders.
- Maintains a favorable relationship with customers by addressing their needs and issues in a timely manner. Escalates customer issues to supervisor when needed.
- Maintains a neat and clean appearance in the customer parts area and parts warehouse.
- Enter all lost sales into the inventory system so that proper inventory items and levels can be maintained.
- Follows safe work practices and procedures, uses safety equipment when required, responds to suggestions for working safely and seeks assistance when necessary. Ensures proper safety, care, and maintenance of company vehicles and equipment. Reports any damage to company equipment or property immediately to supervisor.
- Assists with inventory management related activities as directed by supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth, Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January 1975. Opening for business without a Parts or Service department and only three employees in a temporary facility. From there, the company grew and expanded.
MHC is now a multi-state network of full-service diesel truck dealerships, leasing and rental operations, transport refrigeration locations, and a finance company which offers a complete array of finance and insurance services.
We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees realize their full potential - a place where you can grow as a person and a professional.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- OEM Continued Education
- Safety Incentives
- Extensive Training and Engine Certification
- Uniforms and Laundry Service
- Latest Diagnostic Tools and Equipment
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
- One year automotive parts related experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and requests in a timely manner.