Used Truck Sales Manager
El Paso Dealership
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) is North America's largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a Used Truck Sales Manager . The Used Truck Sales Manager plans and directs the used truck marketing activities of the branch or branches assigned. Plans, organizes, directs and controls the efforts of used truck sales and maintenance personnel in the accomplishment of company objective.
- Directs and coordinates all activities of the Used Truck Department at branch or branches assigned in accomplishing objectives and defined sales goals.
- Develops a sales and marketing program to achieve specific sales and net profit target based on current market conditions.
- Evaluates Used Truck Department performance against established targets and standards and takes appropriate action as necessary. Appraises performance of used truck sales personnel against established standards and targets.
- Controls used truck inventory turns and gross profit, through analyzation of market potential for used trucks both retail and wholesale; appraises used trucks for resale as to reconditioning requirements for retail or wholesale.
- Develops and trains Used Truck Department sales personnel to ensure objectives are met; assists in selling efforts where necessary.
- Establishes and maintains satisfactory relations with outside wholesalers, dealers, and auction companies.
- Maintains understanding and acceptance within all other departments throughout the branch or branches.
MHC is an expansion of the original company, Ozark Kenworth, Inc. Ozark Kenworth started in Springfield, Missouri, in January 1975. Opening for business without a Parts or Service department and only three employees in a temporary facility. From there, the company grew and expanded.
MHC is now a multi-state network of full-service diesel truck dealerships, leasing and rental operations, transport refrigeration locations, and a finance company which offers a complete array of finance and insurance services.
We believe in fostering an environment that helps employees realize their full potential - a place where you can grow as a person and a professional.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Veterans / Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- OEM Continued Education
- Safety Incentives
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- On the Job Training
- Knowledge of the wholesale/retail market.
- Sales and management training.
- People skills a must.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must possess strong work ethics.
- Must be Company/Team minded.
- CDL preferred.