Are you ready for your next adventure? From down range to corporate positions around the world, we provide you with opportunities to grow your career while helping to make the world more secure.
Constellis provides opportunities across every major continent for individuals who want to build successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance is supported by our deep relationships with our government and commercial customers. Our employees worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law enforcement veterans, have ambition and passion for creating a safer world. Join us to Secure Success!
This position is responsible for managing all logistics functions for the NSW Prep Course and Support Services Program.
*Position is based at Naval Station Great Lakes, IL
- Distribute and appropriately handle and maintain inventories necessary to training (e.g. medical gear, training supplies, training equipment, gym equipment, instructor, and student gear issues)
- Coordinate with the OIC to ensure that the students receive the necessary gear/equipment to train
- Communicate with the OIC to maintain inventory levels for all required student gear at all times
- Coordinate and assist in the development and performance logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, and evaluating the logistical actions required to support the NSW Preparatory Course
- Track inventory of material purchased or furnished by NSWCEN to include but not limited to training equipment and gear issued to students
- Recommend the specific requirements for inventory levels and material, and correlate those requirements with program plans to ensure that the required materials are provided at the right time and place
- Organize and enter data into logistics information systems
- Coordinate with OIC on facilities, budget, transportation, and procurement functions
- Integrate the separate functions of planning and implementing them into a logistics management program
- Assist the OIC to perform resource allocation requirements to include, but not limited to, effective programming, management, allocation, and execution of program resources
- Submit Unfunded Requirements (UFRs) to OIC for both facility upgrades and appropriated fund requests enhancing student equipment for Naval Special Warfare Preparatory Course
- Must be willing to operate a Company vehicle
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required
- Minimum 2 years of recent experience (within the last 5 years) providing logistical support in a training environment
- Working knowledge of DoD program planning, funding, and management information systems (computer programs), as well as a broad knowledge of logistical support highly desired
- Working knowledge of DoD logistics support activities involved including, but not limited to, maintaining inventory of all student and instructor equipment, as well as Government property highly desired
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clear driving record for the last five years
- Basic proficiency with MS Office required
- Effective oral and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
- Problem solving skills with an analytical thought process
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
Constellis offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
Constellis protects critical priorities safely and efficiently around the world. Operating in 40 countries and based in the Washington D.C. area, our 22,000 Constellis employees bring unparalleled dedication and passion for creating a safer world and upholding the highest standards of compliance, quality and integrity. As a leading global provider of risk management, security, humanitarian, training and operational support services to government and commercial customers worldwide, Constellis' forward thinking solutions include a range of synergistic services, including background investigations, social intelligence tools, advanced training, logistics and life support, UAV and K9 services, and crisis response mitigation. At Constellis, our number one priority is to secure success for our customers. For more information, visit
Work is typically based in a busy office/training environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required.
May be required to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.