Plan to attend and meet face-to-face with several of the Chicagoland area’s finest employers.
All of the companies at our job fairs have open positions they are seeking to fill.
Positions in the following areas are typically available:
Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Management, General Business, Marketing, Retail, Administrative, Insurance, Banking, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Education, Law Enforcement, Government, Military, Hospitality, Human Resources, Technicians, Telemarketing, Healthcare, IT, and more.
Tips for Success:
- Pre-register—Some companies view the resumes before the event and may invite you to come and meet them. (We recommend that you pre-register but it is not required to attend.)
- Dress professionally—First impressions go a long way.
- Bring multiple copies of your resume.
- Arrive any time between 10AM and 1PM—Plan to spend 45 minutes to 1 hour at the event.
- Bring a friend—All job seekers are welcome.
- Prepare a brief but effective “brag” to let the people you meet with get to know you.
- Keep an open mind—Meet with as many of the companies as you can; you may be pleasantly surprised at what you find.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The Local JobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.