Interview Now! Immediate need with potential offers on the spot.
No resume or prior interview required. Come for our Open House and Interview on Thursday 9/12 from 9am - 4:30pm.
- First Shift 7 AM – 3:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Follett Book Fairs are exciting, literacy-focused school events that provide students, parents and teachers access to the very best grade-level appropriate titles from the top publishers in the world. These week-long "pop-up" events allow families to build their home libraries, while helping raise funds to support school and parent organizations.
- Find a job you’ll love and join a family of team members that support your personal journey!
- In this role, you will be responsible for all logistical warehouse tasks associated with the shipping and returning of Follett Book Fairs. This is a permanent, full-time, year-round position.
- Basic usage and understanding of the English language (speaking, reading & writing)
- Must be able to push / pull a wheeled cart containing work materials weighing 5 to 150 pounds
- Must be able to lift / carry / move 1 to 60 pounds continuously and greater than 60 pounds occasionally
- Must be able to stand for upwards of 8hrs / day (with breaks)
- Must be able to bend / stoop / crouch / reach / push / pull frequently
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.