Matt Nusbaum consults federal contractor employers regarding the nondiscrimination and affirmative action requirements enforced by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) of the U.S. Department of Labor. He also regularly consults on other related labor and employment law requirements.
Matt has more than nine years of experience as a practicing attorney counseling and representing employers on matters before the OFCCP and other federal, state, and local workplace regulatory agencies.
Prior to law school, Matt was formally trained in computer programming, application and relational database design, implementation, and management, and report writing.
Matt provides a full range of company-specific consulting advice on workplace compliance requirements, including:
• Conducting federal contractor jurisdictional assessments
• Structuring, developing, and implementing fully compliant affirmative action programs
• Preparing OFCCP desk audit submissions and developing strategic responses to specific follow-up requests for information
• Preparing and advising employers throughout all phases of the OFCCP audit process, including negotiating with OFCCP to resolve alleged violations
• Conducting statistical disparity analyses for reductions in force and other employment-related decisions and data
• Developing training programs for HR professionals and management personnel regarding obligations as government contractors
Developing and implementing compliant diversity and inclusion programs