Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
is one of the leading educational publishers in the United States, publishing textbooks, instructional technology, assessments, and other educational materials for teachers and students of every age.
The company also publishes an extensive line of reference works and award-winning fiction and nonfiction for adults and young readers.
With its origins dating back to 1832, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Company combines its tradition of excellence with a commitment to innovation in order to satisfy the lifelong need to learn and be entertained.
- We believe that every individual has the right to be educated.
- We are dedicated to product excellence and strive to surpass each customer's expectations.
- We encourage and foster creativity and personal growth for our authors, employees, customers, and students alike.
- We embrace and instigate change, incorporating the latest technologies in everything we do.
- We take responsibility for our business, encouraging leadership and collaboration throughout the Company.
- We communicate and interact with honesty and integrity.