Henkels & McCoy
is one of the largest privately held engineering, network development and construction firms serving the communications, information technology and utility industries. We have more than 80 offices strategically located from New England to Hawaii.
Our Goal is to recreate Henkels & McCoy continuously as a strong, prosperous, and diverse business that lives the values of its founders.
Henkels & McCoy designs, builds, and maintains infrastructure for the energy, communications, and water markets. We provide project management, engineering, construction, installation, maintenance, and training services to utility, commercial, industrial, and government customers. We are committed to Performance, always striving to lead in these diversified services throughout the United States and in selected international locations. We accomplish this mission with integrity and the innovative application of technology and business processes to every aspect of Company safety, quality, and productivity. Through these endeavors, we provide unique value to our customers, our people, and society.
- Integrity Be honest and keep our promises, living our values through action.
- Strong Work Ethic Work safely and effectively, taking personal pride in our work and in those who perform it.
- Compassion, Commitment and Respect These define our relationships with each other.
- Responsibility and Accountability Lead by example. If we make a mistake, we admit it, correct it, learn from it, and move ahead.
- Continuous Personal and Team Improvement Stay open-minded, listening and seeking knowledge for the development of ourselves and the Company.
- Stewardship Share our time, talents, and good fortune both in and outside the Company.
- Perspective Maintain a constructive balance between our personal lives and our work.