|Position:||gFIT Finance Manager|
|Job Location(s):||Oak Brook, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||7 to 20+ years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Management and Supervision, Finance - Management, Accounting - Management|
|gFIT Finance Manager|
The Corporate Analysis and Support team within the Corporate Controller Group provides financial management, analysis and support for several large Corporate departments as well as oversight and reporting of Corporate segment G&A and Capital Expenditures.
This position is the key financial advisor to the gFIT Program.
Works closely with the gFIT Leadership Team to maximize the value of each dollar spent in their effort to manage the overall Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of the program. Provides financial management support in expense management and supports complex decision analyses. Interprets and assists in implementing financial policies and procedures and provides financial guidance to project leaders within the program. Key customers include the VP of Finance Transformation, the gFIT Leadership Team, leaders/project budget owners at the Director and Senior Director level, Finance Leadership, Global Shared Services Leadership, and IT Leadership.
The following is a partial list of job responsibilities:
- Create monthly spend and variance reports for gFIT Leadership Team.
- Provide financial guidance to project owners and gFIT Leadership Team to ensure compliance with McDonald's financial policies & procedures, including capitalization rules.
- Oversee accounting processes, practices and financial controls related to gFIT activities.
- Assist department owners & project managers in monthly financial forecasts and annual plan, including providing analyses of YTD detailed spend.
- Support various the Global Shared Services funding model efforts managed by IT/Global Shared Services Finance
- Provide financial analysis and consulting for decision support. This includes but is not limited to:
o Scenario planning
o Project planning support
o TCO modeling
o Detailed, long-term business cases
o Sensitivity analysis related to changes in scope, deployment duration, consultant vs. employee mix or consultant rate.
o Sensitivity analysis related to change in capitalizaion ruleso Detailed resource plan analysis
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA preferred
7+ years of financial analysis experience
Excellent analytical, consulting and communication skills
Strong computer skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint
Strong interpersonal skills to interact with various disciplines and levels
Ability to influence without direct authority
Ability to work in a team environment
|McDonald's Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.|