|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Vertical Marketing Specialist|
|Job Location(s):||Naperville, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Marketing - General|
Position: Vertical Marketing Specialist, Technology Services
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Service Area: Marketing
Location: Naperville, IL
Sikich LLP, an accounting, advisory, technology, and managed services firm, is searching for a dynamic and driven Vertical Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team at our corporate location in Naperville, IL.
The primary focus of this person will be to develop a strong presence in the manufacturing space and other industries for our technology services, including but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions. The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires the marketing prowess to develop integrated marketing programs, actionable competitive intelligence, weekly Web site and social media content, and sales enablement initiatives.
This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and contributes as a member of the Sikich marketing team. This candidate will need to develop a solid understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics product and technologies ecosystem as well as Sikich's go-to-market solutions, differentiators, and strategies. The individual selected to join our team will demonstrate the ability to use this knowledge, in conjunction with their own skills and expertise, to produce and manage marketing strategies, plans and actions that build the required prospect and opportunity pipeline in front of our sales team.
* Successfully drive the creation, execution, and delivery of integrated marketing campaigns
* Develop and execute both traditional and digital marketing activities including but not limited to email, direct mail, social media, webinars, training, events, thought leadership, etc.
* Develop relationships with industry associations, publications, and analyst groups
* Develop expertise in target verticals and related information regarding market trends, forecasts, client needs, economic data, etc.
* Write and develop blog posts, case studies, web content, emails, and marketing collateral weekly.
* Produce PowerPoint presentations for seminars and speaking engagements.
* Maintain CRM contact database and opportunities.
* Ensure quality on every level, from email communications to proposals to proofreading ads and collateral material.
* Analyze marketing initiatives and provide solutions to improve leads, sales, client retention, and client loyalty
* Develop strong relationships with internal and external customers, vendors, and partners to maintain positive experience with firm and its offerings
* Readily accept the challenge of new initiatives
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations, or a related field
* Two to five years of marketing experience in business-to-business (B2B) services
* Self-starter who accepts ownership of projects
* Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading abilities and ability to turn technical and industry jargon into plain-English
* Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects
* Excellent project management and oral communication skills
* Stays abreast of new marketing methods, communications platforms, industry research, and industry trends
* Strong Microsoft Office skills
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including Dreamweaver, InDesign and Fireworks or Photoshop, as well as knowledge of HTML or ability to quickly learn these applications
* Previous experience in web site development and maintenance a plus
* Experience with SharePoint, SEO, or SEM a plus
* Previous experience working with equipment manufacturing companies a plus
Working for Sikich:
We recognize that our people are our most valuable assetour employees drive our success. That's why Sikich believes in empowering our people with real time career development, offering diverse and challenging work, and providing solid growth opportunities. We're always looking for talented people to join our team. If you have a lets get down to business, roll up your sleeves mindset, then Sikich is the place for you.
* Major Medical and Dental Insurance
* 401k Match
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Exam Costs for Professional Certifications
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Paid Paternal & Adoption Leave
* Business Casual Dress Code
* Employee Assistance Program
* Fitness Reimbursement