|Position:||Summer Interns 2013 Information Technology Program|
|Company:||Blue Cross Blue Shield Association|
|Job Location(s):||Chicago, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Application Deadline:||Not specified|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Period of Employment:||Open|
|Type of Compensation:||Paid|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|College Credits Earned:||No|
|Required Student Status:||Open|
|Related Categories:||IT - General, College and Internships|
|Title||Summer Interns 2013 Information Technology Program|
|Organization||Human Resources & Admin|
|Description||Summer Interns 2013 Information Technology Program- Chicago Office|
We are recruiting for students who are interested to work in the Informatiion Technology division. Selected individuals will participate in real world projects and earn experience working in a corporate healthcare enviroment.
Required Basic Qualifications
- Pursing a degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- Working knowledge of Java/J2ee, web applications or related development programs.
- Background in database management both hardware and software development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excell, Access and Powerpoint.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Ability to work in a team and fast paced environment.
- Undergraduate level students are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V