Job Title: Sr Data Entry Operator
Functional Area: Finance & Accounting
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Description: EcoSure, as one is one of the fastest growing divisions of Ecolab, specializes in providing superior quality assurance solutions to the restaurant, hospitality, supermarket, and food processing industry. EcoSure's services focus on food safety, workplace safety, guest experience, and product quality. Utilizing a national field force to evaluate client facilities, EcoSure provides detailed data and summary reporting to the customer.
As an EcoSure Data Entry Specialist, in the Lincolnshire IL area, you will enjoy working in a supportive, team-oriented atmosphere that nurtures your entrepreneurial spirit and respects your abilities. EcoSure can also offer high potential career opportunities, due to our commitment to promoting from within! With EcoSure and Ecolab, our growth is your ticket.
- Enters in faxed, emailed and mailed inspections into the ActiveView HDI portal using a computer
- Escalates any data entry issues to Operations Supervisor for research such as bugs, missing Health Department food codes, etc
- Works directly with HDI QA Specialist to ensure proper protocols are being utilized
- Translates thousands of unique Jurisdiction inspections to the 2005 FDA Food Code during data entry
- Works directly with Data Collection Specialists in troubleshooting inspections that were in took incorrectly
- 1 year of customer service experience in retail, restaurant, call center or professional business environment is preferred but not required
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Serv-Safe certified
- Bachelor's Degree in food science, business, math, marketing, hospitality or related
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Logical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work closely with internal teams and external contacts
- Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic business
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to follow and carry out single or multi-step instructions
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to learn unique and proprietary software