|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Internship - Software Engineer Job|
|Job Location(s):||Hoffman Estates, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Application Deadline:||Not specified|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Period of Employment:||Open|
|Type of Compensation:||Paid|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|College Credits Earned:||No|
|Required Student Status:||Open|
|Related Categories:||IT - General, College and Internships|
Requisition #: 55366
Job Title: Internship - Software Engineer
Country: United States
City: Hoffman Estates
Employment Status: Summer Intern Program
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it's the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems - Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP's growth. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you combine your technical skills with business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry. ADP is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
ADP is looking for top college students who are interested in development. This is a high-growth position in engineering the next generation of enterprise class software solutions at ADP. The individual's primary responsibilities include development of services and components (design, coding, testing). The position provides hands-on technical experience and a rewarding career path in delivering world class software solutions. The intern will work with other team members (including offshore), architects and product owners in the early and continuous delivery of high quality software products that delight our customers. Individual must be a results oriented individual, who can use agile software development principles to achieve the desired business outcome.
As an intern, you will:
- Perform a developer role in building enterprise software solutions encompassing: services and service layer, service integration to UI and data, UI components
- Deliver world class, high quality design and code using MS .NET including MVC, Entity framework. Uses agile methodologies including TDD, CI, Refactoring and Code Reviews
- Work with the Product Owners and other team members to complement and complete the development process.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- College junior or senior earning a BS/BA in Engineering or Computer Science
- Pluses: experience with design patterns, familiarity/experience with agile and agile toolsets
- Experience working with offshore teams and/or experience with other cultures is desirable
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills, and be able to work with others
- Must possess a passion for technology
- Ability to iteratively and incrementally improve both products and processes
Must be familiar with some of the following domains:
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Hoffman Estates, IL
Job Category: Intern/Co-Op
Area of Interest: Technology
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segments: Developer, Engineer, Intern, Software Engineer, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Entry Level