EPIC RESOLUTE EXPERIENCE IN DR. OFFICE HIGHLY PREFERRED - OTHER EMR EXPERIENCE FOR BILLING CONSIDERED
Electronic record system for implementation throughout the Resurrection Health Care SYstem. EPIC will offer the seamless exchange of data throughout the organization, creating a single, accessible, paperless, medical record for each of our patients.
This Information Services position provides application support to assigned applications of designated user groups in support of their business needs. May also be assigned to participate in accomplishing system implementation or upgrade projects and may be assigned to accomplish smaller projects themselves. Coordinates the planning, testing, installation, implementation and maintenance of RHC information systems.
This position will coordinate the efforts between Information Services and user departments as required to accomplish projects.
- Experience with Resolute Claims preferred, or other EMR similar modules.
- Accounts Receivable and Physician Billing experience highly preferred
- Individual must have a through understanding of multi-platform application software and its inter-relationship with the delivery of health care services..
- Individual will be required to achieve EPIC certification on designated EHR modules within 90 days of attending vendor training. Employee must also maintain certification with every upgrade to retain position.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong analytical skills that have been demonstrated on various projects.
- Strong leadership and management characteristics; demonstrates self-confidence, and is generally able to articulate issues, is committed to excellence, has a client service mentality and a bias for action.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Science or equivalent experience in health care applications/systems support.
- A valid Illinois driver's license, access to a vehicle and automotive insurance as required by the state of Illinois are all required.
About Resurrection Health Care
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day shift
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- 3-5 years experience is required
Nationally ranked in quality care, Resurrection Health Care (RHC) is a leading non-profit health system, providing advanced medical care and exceptional customer service with compassion and hope. Our family of health care services includes hospitals, nursing homes, retirement communities, home health services, behavioral health programs, outpatient centers and medical offices conveniently located in many Chicagoland neighborhoods. For 2011, we have been recognized by HealthGrades® with numerous awards including the Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence™ and dozens of five-star ratings and specialty excellence awards, placing our hospitals among the top in the nation.