|Location:||IL - Chicago||Job Type:||Health Care|
|Base Pay:||N/A||Required Education:||2 Year Degree|
|Bonus:||Required Experience:||At least 4 year(s)|
|Employee Type:||Part-Time||Relocation Covered:||Not Specified|
|Industry||Healthcare - Health Services, Not for Profit - Charitable|
|Job ID:||RN Outpatient|
- Plan, organize, and deliver direct and indirect nursing care to children and adolescents in the treatment room.
- Utilize evaluative judgment, specialized knowledge and professional level nursing skills in a family-centered fashion.
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team to deliver urgent, emergent, and non-acute care.
- Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Licensed to practice professional nursing in the State of Illinois required.
- CPR and PALS certification required.
- Previous (4 yrs) experience in pediatrics, preferrably in an outpatient setting with one year of emergency nursing required.
- ENPC and certification in intravenouts therapy preferred.