The Project Coordinator will coordinate all operational aspects of small to medium size client projects, and will support Project Managers in executing large global client projects. Project Coordinators serve as a key resource for keeping project execution on track internally through project planning and monitoring. As primary contacts for fielding client requests, they are also critical to the ability of Korn/Ferry LTC to provide excellent customer service.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Create and maintain basic project plans
- Support Project Managers on larger engagements
- Ensure that Korn/Ferry is meeting or exceeding agreed upon commitments outlined in signed contracts by managing the execution of the project’s timelines, and external and internal client expectations
- Coordinate project deliverables including: assessment tools, interactive learning, coaching, consulting and instructor led training.
- Be aware of project staffing needs; work with necessary stakeholders to fulfill those needs.
- Review and monitor project financials; track project expenses; trigger timely invoice requests.
- Compile budget and status reports as needed
- Act as primary point of contact for owned projects to Operations and Revenue Manager for project related activities and inquiries
- Serve as primary point of contact for direct communication with the participants, client, faculty, coaches, and/or third party vendors
- Support delivery of work (manage participants, platforms, instruments, results/output, logistics fulfillment)
- Participate in client-facing meetings (drive prep, agenda, notes)
- Coordinate materials production for client-focused meetings
- Back office systems: includes entering project details into SAP and a variety of proprietary business systems
- Delivery systems: enter and monitor key delivery information in proprietary delivery platforms
- Other duties as assigned
Preferred & Other Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business or a related field is highly preferred
- Minimum of corporate internship experience required, 1 year corporate setting experience preferred
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems a plus
- Must be able to work with little supervision, be detail-oriented, flexible in terms of hours and responsibilities as work requires, and able to organize multiple priorities and work deadlines (in accordance with local employment laws)
- High level of professionalism and ability to work with senior level executives
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with the ability to learn challenging internal software programs.
- Strong project coordination skills.
Korn/Ferry International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applicants who qualify under the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended or applicable state law, who are unable to comply with PDI Ninth House, a Korn/Ferry Company application process due to their disability, may be eligible for a reasonable accommodation. A request for an accommodation will not affect your opportunities for employment.
If you require an accommodation in making an application through our online system, please send an email to email@example.com or call 612-373-3440. You will need to provide your name, a phone number, email address or other means of contacting you, and a brief description of the nature of the requested accommodation. PDI Ninth House, a Korn/Ferry Company will then contact you to discuss your request.
Please note that the email address and phone line are to be used solely to request an accommodation during the application process. These are not to be used for checking on the status of an application already submitted.