|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Job Location(s):||Des Plaines, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||3 to 4 years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Healthcare - Nurses/RNs/Practitioners|
The Nurse Liaison assesses the clinical status of patient referrals, evaluates patient needs, serves as an education resource for the hospitals and healthcare professionals, and assists the referring and accepting institutions in addressing needs of specific patients. The nurse liaison is responsible for the relationship building in their territory in order to meet census goals. Sales techniques such as cold calling and contact planning will be utilized. Monitoring activity through call logs and profiling of customers is key for this position. You will report to the office in Des Plaines once a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. PreAdmission Assessments
2. Marketing and Territory Management
3. Program Education
4. Call logs and customer profiles.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
2. Current Illinois licensure by the State Board of Nursing
3. BSN preferred
4. Three to five years of related work experience; sales mentality and experience preferred.
5. Using independent judgment and discretion, the Nurse Liaison must be a clinically trained professional, with valid Illinois licensure by the State Board of Nursing.
6. Experience within critical care, trauma, or other specialty setting is preferred.
7. Marketing experience preferred.
8. The position of Nurse Liaison requires a person who is able to communicate well with all levels of hospital staff, physicians, and patient referral sources.
9. Must be flexible, responsible for assignments, supportive of team efforts.
10. Willing to travel extensively daily - no overnight travel.
11. Must be able to maintain and grow territory utilizing marketing techniques.
12. A valid driver’s license and proof of valid auto insurance are required