This position's main responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis and development of world class mobile applications for the ADA to meet the business requirements related to various ADA Divisions; define business and technical requirements, technical design, user acceptance and support documentation, writing code, testing and debugging; recommend system changes and enhancements; document software specifications; provide operational support; attend industry events and conferences with possibility of light travel.
This position has the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information science, or management information systems.
- 1+ years of experience building applications for mobile platforms (iPhone, Android).
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- iOS: Object Oriented Design and programming skills in Objective-C.
- Android: Object Oriented Design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/J2ME).
- Solid knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design techniques.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities; understand and conceptualize applications from both a technical/programming perspective with a business point of view.
- Experience using application development lifecycle tools from concept stage to delivery and post launch support.
- Knowledge of MS-SQL or similar database management system.
- Familiarity with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc); Android SDK; xcode; Eclipse.
Equal Employment Opportunity