|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Mgr Business Development 2|
|Job Location(s):||Rolling Meadows, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours (i.e. shift):||1st Shift|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Security Clearance:||Secret|
|Related Categories:||Marketing - General, Management and Supervision, HR - Training and Development|
The Business Development Manager will support the marketing / business development activities for the RFCIS and IRCM business areas within the Land and Self Protection Systems Division (L&SPSD). The Manager's responsibilities include: long range strategic planning; business opportunity, identification / validation, capture, plan development / execution and customer interaction management; technical, operational and customer knowledge for the business areas. The Manager will help formulate / review short / long-range plans, and objectives for specific product / product line pursuits to "grow the business". The incumbent will work with a team of business development professionals in specific business capture pursuits. Position is located in Rolling Meadows,IL.
This posting is in conjunction with Requisition #12020880 . The position will be offered as either a Band 2 Manager or a Band 3 Manager, commensurate with the selected candidate's qualifications and experience.
Candidates who meet the basic qualifications of the position will be invited to complete a mandatory Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems Leadership Assessment developed by Gallup, a worldwide leader in strengths based selection. This assessment will help us learn more about you and the talents you might bring to a leadership position within the organization. The assessment is one component of the selection decision.
* BS Degree with minimum 6 years experience in programmatic, technical, operational or business development.
* Prior military aviation experience (rotary or fixed wing, unmanned aerial systems).
* Electronic Warfare experience (RF and IR countermeasures)
* Demonstrated presentation skills both written and oral, including the ability to effectively communicate to senior management.
* Basic market, programmatic, budget and technical understanding of service/agency needs and requirements (Army, USMC, USAF, USN ).
* Demonstrated success in applying entrepreneurial out of box approaches to expand market space.
* Experience conducting and directing competitive product analysis and thorough market research of products.
* Experience creating business development and marketing strategies to ensure effective product placement relative to market opportunity, working closely with the program management and engineering teams.
* Basic understanding of international business practices.
* U.S. citizen and ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Security Clearance (Secret)
* BS Degree (Engineering, Science, Computer or Math), MBA
* Military experience in EW ground operations
* Experience in developing international business..
* Current DoD Security Clearance-Secret.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.