for information on our company.
The Manager of RDM is responsible for executing low to moderate complexity projects according to research design requirements as well as quality procedures in order to meet clients' needs. This includes questionnaire design, data collection and review, coordinating deliverables, managing the project's scope, timeline and budget, and ensuring consultative client communications
- Responsible for executing projects of low to moderate complexity
- Manages operational project cost
- Develops and manages sample blend and quota structure, offering guidance on final suggestions for clients
- Coordinates across CM and Research Operations to ensure client timelines, deliverables and needs are met
- Ensures methodology, data reporting and study deliverables meet specifications and are accurate and high quality
- Launches programs against study design
- Manages full Project Timeline, including key project milestones like questionnaire deadlines, project launch and reporting deliverables.
- Creates accurate and high quality study design against data collection, data reporting specifications & methodology & vendor
- Manages, consults, and communicates solutions to client service teams as appropriate throughout the life of project
- Routinely monitors ways to simplify and improve processes across accounts and make suggestions for efficiency improvement
- Escalate and investigate any field or data issues that arise on a project and execute plan to resolve
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related area
- Minimum of 2 years of marketing research or project management experience
- Demonstrated experience in relationship building, consulting and complex problem solving.
- Requires strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills (written/verbal/professional)
- Ability to maintain good time management while prioritizing and delivering against multiple deadlines.
Millward Brown has, and continues to have great success at promoting quality individuals from within. To assist in our employees' continued development we provide extensive in-house training. Additionally, Millward Brown provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include several options for medical and dental insurance, 401(k) plan with Company matching provision, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, health and wellness benefits, and an enhanced paid time-off program. We are confident that Millward Brown offers a unique chance to join a dynamic and innovative organization that is continuing to grow.
Our Values and Culture
Our name is synonymous with innovative products and services, and we continue to lead the industry in developing new techniques and models to better serve the needs of our clients worldwide. But it doesn't stop there. We believe in bringing together results-oriented people and providing them with the tools and resources to succeed. To support this, we offer comprehensive training that includes a combination of informal hands-on and more structured group sessions as well as numerous opportunities for career growth. By cultivating an environment in which our employees can succeed and are valued for their contributions, we have built a solid reputation for developing, recognizing and promoting our employees.
Millward Brown is an EEO Employer