|Location:||IL - Chicago||Job Type:||Health Care|
|Base Pay:||N/A ||Required Education:||4 Year Degree|
|Bonus:||Required Experience:||At least 2 year(s)|
|Other:||Required Travel:||Not Specified|
|Employee Type:||Full-Time||Relocation Covered:||Not Specified|
|Industry||Healthcare - Health Services|
|Job ID:||Manager, Clinical Informatics|
One (1) Full-time position
- Coordination and leadership of the Clinical Informatics Department.
- Oversight of staff providing clinical user support and services for all clinical information system applications utilized by providers, nursing, health care clinicians, and ancillary staff.
- Focus on applied informatics, with the goal of contributing to the development of best information technology solutions supporting the delivery of safe and reliable patient care services within the MEDITECH system.
- Support the use of EMR to establish tools/reports that support the development of evidence-based clinical care through the evaluation of clinical outcomes and data to establish best practices and quality initiatives.
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Master's of Science Degree in Nursing desired.
- Master's Degree in Nursing & Clinical Informatics highly desired.
- Two (2) years of hospital-based Clinical Nursing experience required.
- One (1) year of hospital-based Management experience required.
- Two (2) years of hospital-based Clinical Informatics experience required.
- Current Registered Professional Nurse License in State of Illinois required.
- Hospital Information System implementation experience highly desired.
- Meditech 6.0 experience highly desired.