Manager, Client Development-729474
As part of the Card Partnerships Client Development team, you will be managing and supporting Capital One's innovation and growth initiatives, while maintaining its commitment to unassailability, for one of our luxury retailer card partnerships. You will build a relationship with your partner and internal teams, to achieve Capital One's objectives while ensuring the partner's expectations are met or exceeded.
Specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Establish deep relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to drive initiatives and engagement in support of growth and innovation
- Consult with the partner and internal teams to interpret data, draw actionable insights, and provide material recommendations to enhance profitability
- Work with and lead cross-functional teams to actively support business initiatives
- Proactively identify, confront and address key business issues in a prioritized fashion
- Make high impact presentations to influence partner actions
- Communicate insights and recommendations to Capital One and the partner's senior leadership teams, and across internal cross functional teams
- Ability to quickly build and cultivate strong partner and internal relationships
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong communications and influencing skills, including executive interactions
- Ability to think and apply knowledge creatively
- Manage multiple projects efficiently
Capital One is looking for talented, ambitious, self-directed managers to guide our innovation and growth initiatives, with a passion for building and cultivating strong relationships. If you are eager to have an opportunity to work with people who have a proven track record of excellence from both a leading financial institution, as well as a top luxury retailer, and have the above referenced qualifications, we welcome you to apply. Please note ~25% overnight travel is anticipated in this role.
- Bachelor's degree or military experience
- 2 years experience in sales and/or marketing
- Proficient in MS Office
- Master's Degree
- 4 years experience in credit card relationship management
- Ability to integrate business knowledge and analytical insight to improve processes and motivate change
- Comfortable establishing relationships across levels within and organizations and client teams, including executive interactions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of cross functional teams
- Works under general direction and independently determines/develops approach to solutions
- Highly motivated, result-oriented, flexible, self-starter
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills required
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work appropriately and effectively
No agencies please.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job: Marketing and Communications
Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Mettawa-Chicago - Mettawa (35051)
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time