Manager - Customer Service
Working as a Manager-Customer Service, you will manage 10-15 customer service employees to achieve set goals. A key component of the position is to manage quality and productivity of assigned customer service team to provide excellent customer service, minimize losses and maintain profits.
- Oversee the development of customer service employees, to ensure performance objectives are met and to develop employees' skill sets. Follow detailed coaching processes as the basis for development of employees in all performance categories. Ensure customer issues are resolved in a manner which is both customer services oriented and cost effective.
- Verify and approve handling of claims and billing problems to ensure errors are properly documented and corrective action is recommended and initiated. Determine creative solutions outside general guidelines, as appropriate, based on individual circumstances.
- Identify quality problems and define/implement procedural or product solutions as appropriate within customer service and with sales, publishing, marketing, and vendors to correct.
- Negotiate with customers, certified marketing representatives, customers' attorneys, legal, sales, publishing, vendors to resolve and correct escalated claims and customer appeals. May represent company in legal disputes. Ensure customer satisfaction while protecting company revenue.
- Two or more years experience in customer service, collections, sales or publishing
- One or more years experience using AT&T Advertising Solutions' customer service practices and policies, sales environment and procedures, and credit policy
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong communication, problem solving, decision-making and negotiating skills
- Ability to work autonomously and have a high energy level to motivate a team
- Ability to plan/organize work activities and influence/persuade others
- Two or more years call center and/or collections experience in a supervisory capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Business (Ideal candidate may be pursuing or have completed an undergraduate degree.)
- Four years similar work experience