Loan Servicing Analyst - 6111 N. River Rd. - (JZ13500)
|Job Requisition ID: ||JZ13500 |
|Job Title: ||Loan Servicing Analyst - 6111 N. River Rd. |
|Job Type: ||Full-Time |
|Location: ||Rosemont, IL |
|Years Experience: ||3 |
|Job Location: ||6111 N. River Road - ROSEMONT|
Perform system entry of payments, advances and account maintenance related to Participated Sold Loans or Syndicated purchased loans. Verify pro rata share percentages for each participant and prepare notifications to participated investors with transactions, LIBOR rollovers and financial statements. Process complex transaction requests; conduct documentation, research, analysis and possible recalculations prior to posting. Provide training and act as a resource for other co-workers. Review the approval and structure of externally documented Commercial Loans and board through Custom Lender to AS400. Back-up other functions or projects within the Loan Servicing Department and complete projects as assigned by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine process needed to complete complex transactions; Process all levels and aspects of maintenance and transaction requests to both the Lead Note and to the Participation notes in AS400.
- Prepare notifications to Investors describing the transactions completed and identify the movement of funds required, including outgoing or incoming wire transactions.
- Reconcile general ledgers related to Participated Loans.
- Process current tickler events that may require transactions or maintenance to the appropriate loan; communicate with lenders, CBA or documentation team as appropriate.
- Review of approval and documents as part of the process to board the externally documented Commercial Loans.
- Support management by investigating and correcting problems and assist with inter-departmental cross-training as needed.
- This analyst should be proficient at interfacing with all levels of internal customers, and communicating in both written and verbal form.
- Complete projects as assigned and effectively prioritize the daily work flow to allow for additional assignments at peak periods.
- Provide effective back-up for other processing positions.
- Complies with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- "LIVE" the Bank's Mission Statement and "PRACTICE" the Bank's Corporate Strategy.
- Other duties will be assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the preferred knowledge and/or skills.
- Strong understanding of Participations, Sold and Purchased, and the types of transactions and communication protocols for each.
- Excel functionality related to extensive spreadsheets.
- Understanding of Libor Tranche setup and rollover management.
- Understanding of SWAP transactions and verification of terms to AS400.
- Recognizing and communicating special handling needs for complex loan transactions.
- Cross-training within department of new functionality and procedures.
Bachelor's Degree (B.A.), or three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in a loan operations environment in the banking industry preferred.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel. Proficiency in Access preferred. Experience in a Fiserv environment a plus.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. As a part of the MB Financial hiring process all applicants will be required to submit to, and pass, a pre-employment urine drug screening.