|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Summer Internship - Payroll and Human Capital Managment Project Specialist Job|
|Job Location(s):||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Application Deadline:||Not specified|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Period of Employment:||Open|
|Type of Compensation:||Paid|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|College Credits Earned:||No|
|Required Student Status:||Open|
|Related Categories:||HR - Generalists, HR - Benefits/Compensation, College and Internships|
Requisition #: 54920
Job Title: Summer Internship - Payroll and Human Capital Managment Project Specialist
Country: United States
City: Elk Grove Village
Employment Status: Summer Intern Program
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Implementation at ADP. It's what makes a difference to our clients - over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you can combine analytical and project management skills with the ability to simplify complex information - to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Conducts special studies to analyze client feedback and prepares recommendations for action
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention through timely and successful installation and conversation of ADP Major Account Workforce Management Solutions
- Develop and maintain effective communications and relationships with internal and external clients
- Works as a business partner that provides decision support to business unit leader
- Performs analysis of client survey reporting and tracking including contacting clients during the implementation process to assess their satisfaction
- Supports the coordination of the new client transition process
- Executes appropriate client conversion strategies including ensuring correct and timely set up of products and features
- Plans and schedules the activities of business projects.
- Uses creative insights into client situations
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Preferred areas of concentration: Business Management, Finance or Human Resources
- Strong Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Elk Grove Village, IL
Job Category: Intern/Co-Op
Area of Interest: Implementation
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segments: Payroll, Seasonal, Part Time, Intern, Business Manager, Finance, Retail, Entry Level, Management