Intern - Real Estate Analyst-FIN000208
The RES (Real Estate Services) Intern be given exposure to many facets of the real estate operations of a major retailer, office and commercial building lessee and operator of many real estate properties and related services.
* Meet with discipline leaders (cellsite, facilities, retail/commercial leasing, environmental health & safety, security operations and fleet operations).
* Become a mentee in each discipline, become familiar with processes and procedures, AR/AP in cell site leasing/accounting as an example, contract negotiation retail/commercial leasing etc.
* Understand and be exposed to lease and contract negotiation. Give input and problem solve as scenarios are presented.
* Assist and learn facilities operations in our retail store, regional offices, and call centers. An in depth look at the day to day operational activities.
* Become familiar with environmental and safety issues in a large diverse company.
* Be exposed and assist in corporate security operations. File reports and investigate incidents that affect the company. (Retail store security, incidents and policy development and enforcement).
* Participate in learning how to organize a fleet of over 600 vehicles. From policy development, governmental regulations, testing/training and maintaining a safe fleet of vehicles and drivers.
* Being able to multi-task in each discipline and learn.
* 3 year completion toward a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration
* Experience with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent listening skills, quick learner and capable of multi-tasking
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to be to with and be understood.
* Strong leadership attributes
* Effectively working across all levels of the organization and with different levels of authority