|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||IT Project Manager, Global Deployment Services|
|Job Location(s):||Oak Brook, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||5 to 20+ years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||IT - General, Project Management , IT - Analysis/Project Mgmt|
|IT Project Manager, Global Deployment Services|
Ensure the successful delivery of multiple projects to satisfy specific intra-departmental business needs. Applies defined Project Management practices to ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget, in scope, and are relevant to the business objectives. Key customers include users of IT Restaurants solutions, and the leadership of other McDonald's departments and external partners, and/or the governance/sponsorship group for a specific project.
* Drive technology investments to accelerate future restaurant capabilities for McDonald's and join team where deployment of solutions becomes real for restaurants world-wide.
* The position is within McDonald's Global Deployment Services where our mission is to make deployment easy
* Successful candidate will partner with an Area of the World Project/Product managers to define requirements, management development, coordinate testing and implement pilots for software designed to optimize restaurant performance and capabilities.
* The candidate will apply defined practices to ensure the program is delivered on time, on budget, in scope, and is relevant to the business objectives.
* This role will not focus on a single area of the world, but will focus on global solutions that can be adapted in any area of the world based on predefined standards.
* 5+ years Project or Program Management experience in delivery of complex and global technology projects
* Solid writing and presentation skills
* High influencing capabilities (matrix organization, virtual / remote team)
* Experience in retail / restaurant industry is a plus
* Language fluency (other than English) is a plus
* Fluent in MS Office tools
* Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or related discipline
|McDonald's Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.|