|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||IT Finance Manager|
|Job Location(s):||Oak Brook, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Required Experience:||7 to 20+ years|
|Required Security Clearance:||None|
|Related Categories:||Accounting - General, Finance - Controller, Finance - Treasury/Risk|
|IT Finance Manager|
The Corporate Analysis and Support team within the Corporate Controller Group provides financial management, analysis and support for several large Corporate departments as well as oversight and reporting of Corporate segment G&A and Capital Expenditures.
This position is the key financial advisor to the MCD/IT Solutions Restaurants Department.
MCD / IT Restaurants focuses on four key elements:
1) Deployment of key IT releated products into McDonald's restaurants.
2) Product development of key IT products related to the restaurants such as our Point of Sale terminal software, restaurant innovation and supply chain.
3) Research into innovative IT solutions as they relate to McDonald's Restaurants.
4) Vendor Management of key sourced IT development relationships.
Works closely with IT department owners and project managers to maximize the value of each technology dollar spent. Provides financial management support in expense management and supports complex decision analyses. Interprets and assists in implementing IT financial policies and procedures and provides financial guidance to IT department owners and project managers. Key customers include IT department owners, project and product managers, and other home office, regional and AOW accounting support areas.
The following is a partial list of job responsibilities:
- Consults, prepares analysis and evaluates financial information for IT department managers.
- Provides financial analysis and decision support for business cases and other IT initiatives
- Supports IT department managers by reporting on monthly spend, projections and results versus budget
- Supports the annual G&A and capital budget development process for MCD / IT Restaurants and IT Enterprise
- Oversees accounting practices and financial controls related to IT activities- Manages amortization reporting, creates key monthly financial reports
Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA preferred
7+ years of financial analysis experience
Excellent analytical, consulting and communication skills
Strong computer skills, especially Excel and Powerpoint
Strong interpersonal skills to interact with various disciplines and levels
Previous IT Finance experience required.
|McDonald's Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.|