The Role You Would Play:
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, operationally-focused and results-driven Leader. As the Dialysis Healthcare Administrator (aka Facility Administrator or FA) you will directly impact patient care as the trusted front-line leader in an outpatient clinic. You will be responsible for all aspects of the center's operation to include:
- Caring for our Patients - Impact patient lives and deliver optimal clinical outcomes.
- For the past 10 years DaVita has demonstrably improved clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year. Create a vision and set goals for your team to continue our amazing journey of improving our patient's quality of life.
- Caring for our Teammates - Develop, Mentor and Inspire a cohesive team
- When you create a thriving, sustainable community for your teammates, they in turn are inspired to help others. Lead a team of 15-20 by incorporating our Core Values within all aspects of the clinic. Interview, hire, train and mentor - this is your team!
- Financial Management - Drive bottom line results.
- Ensure the complete operation and performance of the clinic. Manage budgets, forecast expenses, communicate with vendors, order supplies, and ensure compliance. When we are operating sustainably, we can nurture the lives of patients around the world in programs like Bridge of Life - DaVita Medical Missions.
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare
- Work at a company that honors its Core Values. What are our seven Core Values, you ask? They are: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
While this role is said to be one of most challenging, you'll receive the training, resources and support you'll need from your leaders and peers. This is a village after all!
In addition, here's a link to what other organizations think about us being a great place to work. Cool accolades aside, what matters most is that we are in the business of saving patients lives. Intrigued?