Job Title: GIS Coordinator
Functional Area: Information Technology
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Job Description: This EcoSure GIS Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of tools in use to create productive and efficient specialist routes, and assist in the implementation of these routes with the field. Additionally, this position will support on-going Logistics responsibilities related to the execution of evaluations in the field by field specialists.
- Support route card creation and the implementation of these routes with the field to maximize service productivity and efficiency.
- Ensure all customer criteria are accounted for and route card information is accurate.
- Other administrative support as needed to support overall Logistics execution (ex. longitude/latitude analysis)
- Complete Assignment Request Forms and Territory Change Request Forms.
- Refield assignments as dictated with refielding hierarchy model.
- Initiate territory creation and modification.
- Maintain EcoSure.Schedules inbox.
- Assist with reporting of metrics related to logistics or other analysis projects as required to meet divisional objectives.
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity and efficiency in processes including implementation of metrics to ensure improvements are sustainable.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel and FileMaker Pro.
- Attention to detail, good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Need to be proactive with internal drive to follow-thru.
- Ability to anticipate needs and use sound judgment, resourcefulness, flexibility, and tact in handling urgent project needs.
- Effective communication skills across a broad spectrum of people and roles.
- Capability to plan effectively and to carry out plans in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must have demonstrated initiative, ability to work independently, and manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines in a fast paced, results environment.