We invite you to contact us in regard to a position as a Cash Poster at our home office in Vernon Hills, Illinois. The Cash Poster will report to our Revenue Operations Manager. This is a full-time, Monday - Friday, Day Shift, benefit-eligible position.
- Record payments from scanned Explanation of Benefits (EOB) and checks and enter data in the system by patient and per procedure code
- Index scanned images to patient records in NextGen medical billing software
- Conduct reconciliations of total dollars on summary sheet and total dollars entered
- Identify primary from secondary payers or other payers when entering data
- Enter primary payer contractual adjustments according to fee schedules
- Work with the reimbursement department, following written instructions to complete transactions that will further adjust accounts beyond initial adjustments, i.e. reductions for contracted rates
- Enter notes into the system in regard to the purpose of adjustments
- Ensure all paperwork, including batch summary sheets and screen prints are correct and complete
- Copy, file and provide information to collector/s when necessary
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred
- Minimum one year of cash posting experience
- Healthcare experience, preferably working with Explanation of Benefits (EOB) forms
- Understanding of adjustments based on fee schedules
- Solid computer and basic office equipment skills
- Experience with NextGen medical billing software preferred
- Strong attention-to-detail, accuracy, and proficiency with numbers
- Efficient ten-key calculator skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
Lifeline Vascular Access works with premier physician practices to develop and manage outpatient centers that provide focused and coordinated vascular access procedures to patients receiving hemodialysis treatment for end-stage renal disease (ESRD). We currently manage more than 60 physician-owned vascular access centers where we provide physician practices with financial and outcomes reporting, staffing and training, facility operations, regulatory compliance, and insurance billing services. The Lifeline Vascular Access network of managed vascular access centers is accredited by the Joint Commission. Lifeline Vascular Access is a business unit of DaVita Inc, the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services in the United States, dedicated to providing services to patients diagnosed with chronic kidney failure. DaVita is a member of the Fortune 500, servicing patients in 43 states and in more than 1,000 outpatient dialysis centers. DaVita also provides acute inpatient dialysis services to patients in more than 800 hospitals across the country. DaVita's clinical outcomes consistently rank above the national average serving more than one-third of the dialysis population.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Visit our website at .
Apply online at .
Select the "Search Openings
" button on DaVita's Home Page; type Lifeline
in the "keyword search
" field on the following page; scroll down the page and select the "Search Jobs
" button and apply online. Select the following link for additional information:
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.