Launch your Sales career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
Our Sales Academy is a comprehensive sales development program which empasizes a "see, learn, do" philosophy, incorporating on-the-job training, classroom training, and on-on-one mentoring in a supportive environment that is focused on your success. Graduates will be positioned to build a successful career at a stable company that has consistently outpaced the industry in growth.
Upon completion of the program, you will graduate into a Personal Insurance Sales Representative role responsible for building and developing client relationships within local communities to promote our Auto, Home and Life Insurance products. Our relationships with over 13,000 Affinity Groups can be leveraged to target customers. You will have unlimited earning potential and your overall compensation includes a combination of guaranteed base salary, earned commission, and participation in incentive programs and contests.
Upon completion of training, employees will be assigned to one of the following branch offices: Mokena, Plainfield, Warrenville, Arlington Heights, Geneva, Hoffman Estates, Deerfieldand Chicago, IL.
Average first year earnings of $60,000-$65,000 - thru a combination of base salary, uncapped commission and bonus structure.
*Training will be held in Hoffman Estates, IL*
* Participate in on-the-job training, classroom instruction, self-study, licensing, and prospecting activities
* Identify prospective customers using established and creative lead method to build your book of business
* Build and maintain strong relationships with your policyholders and the community
* Work with our Affinity groups and local communities within your assigned territory using consultative selling techniques
* Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage
* Achieve sales goals including quotes, new sales and renewals that meet company guidelines
* Attain and maintain current state insurance license in property, casualty and life
* Bachelor's degree, with a competitive academic standing. Additional requirements might apply.
* 0-2 years of professional experience
* Experience in sales or client service environment preferred
* Results oriented with demonstrated organizational and time management skills
* Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
* Ability to work semi-autonomously in a fast paced environment
* Analytical skills to understand complex coverage details and underwriting guidelines
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
* 401K and Company paid pension plan
* Medical coverage
* Dental coverage
* Paid time-off
* Discounts on automobile and homeowner's insurance
* Discountfitness memberships
* Flexible spending accounts
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision care coverage
* Work/Life resources
* Credit Union membership
* Employee and Dependent life insurance
* Disability insurance
* Accidental death & dismemberment insurance
We believe strongly that commercial success can be achieved in a manner consistent with principles and ideals that bind us together as one company, that set us apart from our competitors, and that in the end will allow us to say we have succeeded commercially by doing the right thing the right way.
We believe that the Company's success is inextricably linked to our employees' satisfaction and success: satisfaction that they work for an industry leader committed to improving safety, satisfaction that they work for a company that does the right thing, and satisfaction that the company will reward them for their contributions and provide opportunities for personal growth and success.
We believe our employees take pride in knowing that they help people live safer more secure lives everyday.
Responsibility. What's your policy?
Liberty Mutual Insurance At Liberty Mutual Insurance, doing the right thing is essential to all that we do. Our commitment to building and sustaining a talented and diverse workforce has helped us to become a global leader in property and casualty insurance. As of December 31, 2012, Liberty Mutual Insurance had $36.9 billion in annual consolidated revenue. Our financial strength and profitability rely on the skills, knowledge, and creativity of our more than 50,000 employees in over 900 offices worldwide. As number 81 on Fortune Magazine's list of the 100 largest corporations in the U.S., we have the resources and training our employees need to drive our business forward and be successful in an ever-evolving, complex world. Liberty Mutual Insurance offers a wide range of insurance products and services, including personal automobile, homeowners, workers compensation, property, commercial automobile, general liability, global specialty, group disability, reinsurance and surety. Liberty Mutual Insurance (www.libertymutual.com) employs over 45,000 people in more than 900 offices throughout the world.