This position performs planning, analysis and reporting activities for enterprise programs to ensure they remain within the scope, budget and timeline and meet the quality standards set by Enterprise Program Management (EPM). This position supports the Project Managers and Change Managers by preparing and analyzing program metrics, tracking and coordinating communications and generating reports. This position is responsible for the management and interpretation of data and information and making recommendation for corrections and/or improvements to meet short and long term goals. This position is responsible for developing and distributing communications regarding enterprise program and project status. Additionally, this position is responsible for general support of the EPM with activities such as website management, project management training coordination and other duties as assigned by managers.
- Manages standards and procedures for ongoing management of information and documents related to program management and change management.
- Oversees the collection and maintenance of enterprise programs and projects data for EPM operational reports.
- Consolidates project plans and internal communication plans and identifies cross-project dependencies.
- Support the development of a project change management strategy to meet the project's business objectives.
- Support the development and execution of change management tactics that include a focus on the people aspects of change.
- Creates and maintains in-flight project content and archives completed project documentation.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting project costs against budget and assisting the project manager in forecasting project costs.
- Works with functional and project leaders to gather and interpret data and other information on enterprise programs.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues on behalf of the project leadership for issues impacting the ability to implement enterprise programs on time and within budget and scope.
- Creates and delivers executive-level reports and presentations on enterprise program scope, costs and timeline.
- Monitors enterprise programs and project operational practices to determine alignment with department quality standards and provides recommendations for corrections.
- Participates in planning and implementing enterprise programs. Specifically, in support of the Change Managers as they execute the Associate Support phase of the project.
- Gathers and interprets department metrics data and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Analyze and report project trends for short and long term department goals and objectives.
- Reviews, manages and updates the department website, shared directory and department website documents
- Manages all aspects of the planning and execution of project management training with internal departments and external vendors
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager, Change Manager or Manager of EPM Analysts
- Bachelors degree required
- 3-5 years in analytical, communications or support roles
- Experience using MS Project, Clarity, Sharepoint, Quickbase, Powerpoint or other project management applications
- Business knowledge of the wireless industry is preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Basic web development knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of communication methods and tools
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities in a detailed environment