|[Position No Longer Available]||Forward Print|
|Position:||Summer Internship - Client Service Job|
|Job Location(s):||Elk Grove Village, IL|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Application Deadline:||Not specified|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Period of Employment:||Open|
|Type of Compensation:||Paid|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|College Credits Earned:||No|
|Required Student Status:||Open|
|Related Categories:||Customer Service - General, College and Internships|
Requisition #: 55374
Job Title: Summer Internship - Client Service
Country: United States
City: Elk Grove Village
Employment Status: Intern / Coop
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Major Accounts Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them - growing their business. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
Client support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You can make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. The expert support you provide can make our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
- Assists in proactive outreach client programs
- Performs activities which support client retention by engaging clients with Price Agreements that are expiring with the goal of securing updated, multi-year agreements.
- Provides prompt and thorough responses to questions and/or issues that surface during retention outreach initiatives.
- Proactively contacts clients, conducts research, and provides feedback on Net Promoter non respondents with a goal of improving the service experience and drive Net Promoter responses.
- Engages and partners with appropriate departments to drive issue resolution and closing the loop with both our clients and internal partners.
- Cultivates effective working relationships with key associates in other business units to ensure timely resolution of client issues.
- Actively participates in conference calls and meetings.
- Elk Grove Village, IL (Housing will not be provided.)
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
- Education: Current College Sophomore or Junior
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Effective presentation and project management skills
- Conflict resolution skills: problem solving, analysis, and technical skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications; Word, Power Point, and Excel
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Chicago, IL
Job Category: Intern/Co-Op
Area of Interest: Client Service
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segments: Seasonal, Part Time, Intern, Customer Service, Research, Retail, Entry Level